Terms and Conditions
1. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights, whether registered or not, in the courses and on the website - belong to Tifarat Sheesh only. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, transmit, transfer, present, display publicly, make available to the public, create derivative works, rent, translate or hand over to a third party any part of the site's contents without obtaining the written consent of Tefaret Sis.
2. The price includes home delivery with a courier.
3. Use of the content and services appearing on the website is the responsibility of the user. The information on the website is a recommendation or for the purchase of one or another product or service. The company is not responsible for direct and/or indirect results - of their use, which may be caused to you or third parties if you decide to act on the basis of these contents, and you are fully and exclusively responsible for your actions and their results.
The right to use the information, content, products and services found on the website and courses is for the user's personal and private use only. Any commercial use of all of these for any profit purposes may not be made and the user may not allow any use of the aforementioned information, content, products and services to any third parties, whether in return or not. It is clarified that the information, contents, products and services published on the site may not be used for the purpose of displaying them on the Internet and/or any other service, without obtaining Tefaret's prior written consent.
4. Due to the digital nature of our products and in accordance with industry standards, we do not offer refunds or exchanges.
5. The company will not bear any responsibility, in any case and by virtue of any legal reason, whether by virtue of a contractual, tortious, or any other reason, towards you or towards any other person, for any damage or compensation, indirect, special, punitive or consequential from any Any kind related to the use of the website and/or the contents contained therein or the absence of the possibility to use it, including, among others, compensation for damage to reputation, loss of business income, loss of business information, work stoppage, crash or problems with a computer, tablet, mobile device and/or any terminal device of the user, or any other commercial damage or loss, and will not bear any responsibility for any claim from any third party.
6. Validity of the course - unlimited validity and number of views.
7. Company address: Nahal Dolev 25 Beit Shemesh
8. For any question regarding the use of the website, as well as for the purpose of delivering a copyright notice, you can contact by email: email@example.com or by cell phone: 052-7695629. The company will do everything in its power to handle inquiries sent to this email As early as possible. If you have found material in the content offered on the site that is considered improper, illegal, immoral and/or does not comply with the usage restrictions, you are requested to inform us of this.
9. Each purchase buys one ounce only, you cannot get another ounce even if it was lost or broken or the computer was replaced for any reason.